LinkedIn Headquarters P1 Parking Structure
Mountain View, CA
Architect: Studios Architecture/HNA/PACIFIC
Contractor: Devcon Construction Co.
Designed by Studios Architecture San Francisco and expanding around the existing 2-story buildings at the site acquired in a swap with Google in 2016, LinkedIn is developing a new, 1.1 million square foot campus. This new campus will contain 3, 6-story office buildings (totaling an additional 700,000 SF) and two new parking garages, increasing the number of employees the campus is able to support from approximately 1,500 to 4,500. Owned by Microsoft and currently based in Sunnyvale, LinkedIn plans to move its headquarters to Mountain View once the campus around the new buildings is complete.
ELEMENT assisted the Architect and Contractor with the design/build of a variety of exterior specialty items for the parking structure.
- Designed to Achieve LEED Gold
- Design-Assist-Build Services for:
- Custom perforated panel cladding
- Structural steel
- Green screens
- Decorative metal
- Preliminary materials, manufacturing, engineering, scheduling and budget estimation
- Presentation of options and solutions, including schedule, scope and budgeting aspects of various options
- 3D Modeling
- Staging and Delivery
- “LinkedIn poised to take over expanding Sunnyvale campus currently home to Synopsys”, 24 January 2019, Silicon Valley Business Journal
- “LinkedIn gets approval for big Mountain View HQ expansion project”, 5 December 2018, Silicon Valley Business Journal
- “Google and LinkedIn’s $315 million land swap is our Deal of the Year”, 14 September 2017, Silicon Valley Business Journal
- “First look: LinkedIn’s newly renovated Mountain View campus” 20 June 2017, Silicon Valley Business Journal
- “LinkedIn unveils proposal for new Mountain View HQ (renderings)”, 28 April 2017, Silicon Valley Business Journal