Contractor: Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction Co.
Designed by Gensler, this new, 18-Acre Office Campus will contain 800,000 SF of office space in 4 buildings with unobstructed views of the San Francisco Bay, an amenity building and a parking structure. The project is expected to achieve LEED Gold and has been pre-leased mid construction by Facebook.
ELEMENT provided design assistance, material options, samples, engineering, mockups and full fabrication and delivery services for the exterior cladding for the parking structure.
- Designed to Achieve LEED Gold
- Design-Assist-Build Services for Decorative Metal Panels on Exterior of Parking Structure
- Design Review and Feasibility Analysis
- Preliminary materials, manufacturing, engineering, scheduling and budget estimation
- Presentation of options and solutions, including schedule, scope and budgeting aspects of various options
- Engineering analysis, calculations and submittals
- 3D Modeling in various software platforms
- Design, fabrication and installation options and analysis
- Prototyping and Samples
- “Facebook Inks Mega-Lease at Burlingame Point”, 16 January 2019, GlobeSt.com
- “Bay Area Project Lands $515M in Financing”, 24 April 2019, Commercial Property Executive
- “Exclusive: Facebook to lease all 767,000 square feet of waterfront office campus in Burlingame”, 16 August 2019, San Francisco Business Times
- “Building Up Burlingame’s Waterfront”, 14 February 2017, SocketSite
- “What to expect from Burlingame Point’s developer”, 13 February 2017, Silicon Valley Business Journal